Sunday, March 30, 2014

Field Tested

All the products formulated at the Land of Goshen are tested before they are advertised for sale.  My friends and family have all enjoyed the slogan.

 None of our products are tested on animals, 

G-ma makes her family and friends try them!


There have been a couple of products, however; tested on animals now that our product line has expanded.  I didn't know how to test our pet product line without trying it on the critters.  Hank and Babe seem to really appreciate the tick and flea repellent.

The other product is called Mouse Grouse.  I love this stuff!  Living off the beaten path has innumerable benefits, but there is a drawback regarding mice.  Mice, like every other mammal seem to think it is their right to warm shelter and food.  So, as autumn leaves begin to fall, they do their best to secure winter shelter, namely barns and houses when possible.  I hate dealing with mouse traps, and I refuse to catch them live, to turn them loose in the timber and catch them again, when they return, so I did a bit of research.

There are herbal scents and essential oil aromas that mice find offensive.  After this last winter, they are some of my favorite fragrances.  By placing this formula by water pipe inlets, in closets, cupboards, and my laundry room, the indoor mouse population was nearly zero.  Monthly diffusion was not adequate.  I did do some testing, though and discovered, the scents and aroma faded after about 10 days, so once a week, on preparation day, as I cleaned, I replenished the Mouse Grouse dispenser.   The fragrance is non toxic, mice just don't like it!  

Mouse Grouse has been thoroughly field tested on field mice.

No comments:

Post a Comment