Sunday, October 13, 2013

Teething eZe

Tribally Yours, LLC will be showcasing a new product soon.  When my daughter was coming to visit, she informed me that my great granddaughter was cutting teeth and needed some relief.  One of the amazing things about our Creator is, He has created all sorts of comforts for us, if we just seek.

In preparing for the visit, I decided I better mix up something, since the request had been made.  I could not wait to hold that baby, so when they arrived, I was in the glider talking to a very smiley little baby girl.  They said she'd been cranky all the way down, but as children will, she made liars out of both of them!  I truly can't say she wasn't cranky in the car, but she was grinning and talking in my living room.

When she did begin to get hungry, the teething discomfort became obvious.  My granddaughter had packed all the traditional "teething comforts" including baby pain reliever, but she agreed to try the "natural stuff."

In Googling teething products, before making my formula, I was shocked at the things they put into the commercial products.  I saw dyes of various numbers, even saccharin in one brand, and the medication that is the base for all of them comes with enough warnings, I sure wouldn't want to introduce it to a baby that is already feeling bad.  Babies can't tell us what's wrong, and I wouldn't know if the teething or the treatment was causing some of the potential problems listed.

I had already tried the formula I had come up with, and I insisted that Gma and Mama try it too.  They both commented on how little taste there was, but wasn't sure it would make a difference . . . Little Miss Zoey calmed right down after her Mama rubbed it on her gums.  By the end of the visit, my granddaughter told me she'd be needing more.  As soon as I am able to include a natural preservative, "Teething eZe" will be available.

YHWH truly does make the best remedies!

No comments:

Post a Comment