Sunday, July 28, 2013

This is Not an Ad, But . . .

I've been working on some new products for Tribally Yours, and we have been delighted with the broad spectrum of uses for a couple of these newly developed formulas.



Several years ago, I formulated a liquid that could be applied with a cotton ball or sprayed topically for allergic reactions, rashes, and minor abrasions.  Skin Soother is a good product.  I've since developed a salve for feet, called Sole Soother.  My daughter calls it "miracle salve."  She uses it for everything from callouses on her feet to welts on faces and necks!



I also developed a natural hand sanitizer, called H.A.N.D. Potion.  (Healthy and Natural Defense)  Another of my daughters uses it for everything, including taking it along to avoid using the public bottles of hand sanitizer at banks and stores.  My theory is the top of that pump bottle is the "germiest" place in our society.
From waterless hand cleaning to paper cuts, the folks who use H.A.N.D. Potion claim it's good for everything!




I haven't seen the movie, "My Big Fat Greek Wedding," but the line about Windex was referenced and repeated about both products!

No comments:

Post a Comment